I never thought I would say this - but I am ready for all summer shows to show their season finales - the scheduling conflict is overwhelming and my DVR is BUSY! Geez!
With all of the fall premieres - what made my watch list?!
I am really enjoying Revenge, Up All Night, and Dirty Soap. I am still on the fence in regards to Hart of Dixie, Prime Suspect, Person of Interest, and Unforgettable. I will pass on a Gifted Man.
Out of the returning shows, I enjoyed Grey's premiere the most - followed closely by The Good Wife, Gossip Girl, and Blue Bloods. Two and a Half Men has been axed off of my must see list - I do not like the way Chuck Lorre scripted Charlie's demise and honestly, the show isn't that funny anymore - Jake stopped being funny when he started to grow up and now I feel like they are reaching. I also am having a hard time adapting to Stabler's absence on SVU. Once Olivia gets promoted and appears less, I am sure I will only watch this when nothing else is on - I now prefer to watch Revenge in this time slot.
In regards to the CW, I think the show H8ters is STUPID! What sense does it make for a celebrity to confront their hater - they don't personally KNOW these people, so how can they feel so strongly against them AND why should they even care?! Give me a break! AND am I the only one seriously annoyed with America's Next Top Model "All Stars" - they have been through the process before, they know what to expect - yet they STILL complain and have issues with what is requested of them?! Give me a break! The only reason I watch is because there is nothing else on at the time and most of the time, I am too busy tweeting or "twatching" to be fully engrossed.
So here is what my schedule currently looks like:
Sun: Desperate Housewives, The Good Wife, Dirty Soap
Mon: Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, Dancing with the Stars, Cake Boss, Tia and Tamera Take Two, La La's Full Court Life
Tues: 90210, Ringer, Body of Proof, The Rachel Zoe Project
Wed: America's Next Top Model, Up All Night, Revenge
Thurs: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Prime Suspect, Person of Interest
Fri: Blue Bloods
What is on your watch list? What was your favorite premiere?
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About me
Yes, Please
Amy Poehler
A collection of stories, thoughts, ideas, lists, and haikus from the mind of one of our most beloved entertainers.
Family Business 3
Carl Weber
What could be worse than fighting a war while your father’s in a coma? How about two brothers and a brother-in-law undermining each other in a battle for their father’s seat at a multimillion-dollar table?
Popular Posts
-
to the song here in my heart. A melody I start, but can't complete ... I don't know about you, but every time I have an interview I ...
-
Santa arrived at our house relatively early this year. Check out what he left behind... Price arrived right after breakfast so it was time t...
-
Remember the beach party I was supposed to attend yesterday with Amber?! Well they did caviar nails!!!! I have been dying to try this for m...
-
I had a phone interview earlier this week and the final question left me stumped - of course, I provided an answer on the spot. However, I f...
-
We all know I am a sucker for nail polish and I love trying new trends, so are you surprised this liquid sand lacquer jumped in my hand when...
-
One of my biggest pet peeves = spelling and grammatical errors. It doesn't matter if it is a tweet, text, email, blog, facebook post, bo...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...
-
Yesterday my parents celebrated their 27th Wedding Anniversary - YES, 27 years!!! Among most of my friends and my younger cousins, my brothe...
-
For the past two seasons, I have coveted OPI's Russian Navy from afar - never seen it in the store to try it on and could not figure out...
-
Lisa is a great older cousin. We may not see each other often, but I do know if I shoot her an email, she is always quick to respond and alw...
Pinterest Gallery
Search This Blog
Instagram Shots
Tweet Tweet
Welcome
to Holly's World
Like us
Labels
30 to 30
(
32
)
Beauty
(
3
)
Between the Covers
(
48
)
Book
(
35
)
Family Affair
(
66
)
Fashion
(
16
)
Flirting w/ 30
(
60
)
Hair
(
12
)
Holly's World
(
229
)
Movies
(
6
)
Music
(
11
)
Nails
(
24
)
Recipes
(
39
)
Relationships
(
35
)
Single in the City
(
8
)
TV
(
27
)
Sponsor
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure & wearing lipstick. I believe in pink."
Audrey Hepburn
0 comments:
Post a Comment